Introducing Ruo Yan

Friday, June 3, 2011

Well we made it to Guangzhou!!!!









Woohoo I love this place!!!!!    I feel like I am at the beach a little, a big city, and a historical district all at the same time.   Brinlee is really coming alive here too.   She is talking up a storm in Chinese and we were able to get a few ladies here to tell us what she is saying.   Well one thing is for sure she loves to shop.  She wants one of everything in the shops.   Brinlee is starting to loooove her daddy now.  She is letting him carry her and she even is wanting him to give her a bath in the middle of the day.  Ha Ha  I finally get a break!!!    The first picture is from where we eat breakfast in the morning.  The next pic is of where we took Brinlee for her physical.  Then the next couple of pics is of the inside of our hotel.  The last pic is what was sitting in our room when we got back a barbie doll holding the chinese baby.  There is tons of shopping areas here so I love it! We are going out to eat with our group tonight it is called Cow & Bridge Thai Restaurant.  We went to a place called Lucy's today for lunch Jason got a burger and it smelled just like King Tuts.  I got a baked potatoe it was pretty good.  Well I will take more pics this evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment