Introducing Ruo Yan

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Friday June 3,

We are packing our bags and getting ready to move on to the next location.   We got Brinlee's passport just a little while ago.  We are going to be heading to Guangzhou.  We are so happy to be getting to the next place.  We will be taking Brinlee for her physical in the morning then the following day it will be the Dragon Boat Festival.  I am kinda wondering what the Dragon Boat Festival is going to be like.  I really am ready to be home.  I miss my kids so bad!!!!  One thing I am really wishing I had brought was more clothes.  I had read alot of blogs where people said to pack very little and that is one advice I wished I had not taken. I also brought things like sweat shorts and tank tops and I feel so out of place because everyone here dresses to the max.   I just wished I had brought clothes like I wear back home. I am such a shoe person and I am soooooo sick of these same two pairs of shoes.  LOL   Well enough of all that.  We will be taking more pics in Guangzhou.  

1 comment:

  1. GOod to hear from you! Pretty exciting to see how a festival works over there! Something different to enjoy! Just think this time next week for us you will be here with Brilee!! I got her bag yesterday in mail and she needs to get here to fill it!!! Hope it gets better see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete