Introducing Ruo Yan

Monday, June 6, 2011

Third day in Guangzhou!!

big girl

shopping mall outside

inside the shopping mall

women getting photo shoot

weird photo shoot

starbucks its everywhere

Tried to get Brinlee to get her pic with the kids but wouldnt

I thought this one was funny

Eating her fav rice

This is Jason, April gave me the keyboard tonight. I can't wait to get home. Don't get me wrong I thank God for the chance to be here and adopt. But the trip is too long. Toooo long away for the kids. Toooo long in     a(n) unknown place(s).  Don't get me wrong it is good to know where Brinlee came from and here culture. Just ready to be HOME. Anyway, Brinlee eating some rice after getting back to the room tonight. We walked around today trying to find some stuff for Blake and Brooke and wondering if it will fit in the suitcases. Can't wait to get home to see Blake and Brooke, and to let them meet their new sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment