Introducing Ruo Yan

Tuesday, June 7, 2011













Today was a slow day but we got through it.  Brinlee and I went to the pool for a couple of hours then we hung out in the room for several hours.  Today was the Red Couch photo pics. It was really cute and funny.  Most of the kids didnt cooperate but it was ok.  Most of the pics are couples that we have been with since we got here in China. When I look at all these pics all I can think about is that all these kids were orphans just a little over a week ago and now they have wonderful loving families.  All of these people are such great people.  Some families this isnt their first trip to China.  (boy I dont know how they do it).  Tomorrow morning is our last thing we have to do to be able to leave and come home.   Yesssssssssssss    Consulate apt. then a meeting about leaving. waiting on Brinlee's Visa then we are off to Hong Kong.  I dont know If we will post much after this but we will see.  There is still a day of waiting so we might get into something interesting.  We have several loooong layovers so if Brin isnt too roudy then I will try and post on the way home. 

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your trip along with the others in your group as we anticipate heading to Zhengzhou to pick up Zheng Lan (22 months) in 2-3 weeks!!! I know you are crazy busy, but if you have a chance, will you tell me if you've had trouble updating to your blog while there. I am trying to decide whether to change to wordpress. Thanks! And your little girl is DARLING!!!
    -Julie

    ReplyDelete