Introducing Ruo Yan

Sunday, June 5, 2011




We went to church here in Guangzhou.  We really did enjoy it.  They sang one song in English and the rest in Chinese but that was ok.   The preaching was in both Chinese and English.  I understand most of what he was saying.  I really was suprised by how many people were in church.  They were so packed out that they had to keep the doors open and people stood outside listening.   Brinlee just listened to the singing and then was out.  She is a very good baby and very very smart.  She continues to have conversations with the store keepers when we go in to buy something.  They seem to think she is not 18 months old and say she is older because she knows too many words in Chinese.  I really am kind of getting a little jealous because they talk away about everything and I cant hold any type of conversation with her at all.  Most of the time I have no idea what she is saying.  I was going to try and post a video of the church service but it wont let me do it .  For those of you who have me on facebook I will post it there.                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment