Introducing Ruo Yan

Sunday, June 12, 2011

We made it home!    Brinlee did really well on the plane especially with the little room we had for 11 hours. UGH!!!   I dont think I will ever travel that far without having lots of leg room.  We had a four hour flight from Hong Kong to Tokyo and that was the best flight we had.  ANA is awesome!!!!  When we got off the plane in Charleston alot of the family was waiting for us and Brinlee just took to them all very well.  She absolutely loves her big brother and sister.  She smiles at them all the time and thinks that the dogs are the most wonderful things right now.  She keeps kissing on Dash our bigger dog.  She wants to see our little Yorkie but she is not quite sure about her getting near her.  We are having a little challenge with food.  Brin is not liking much American food but that started back the last few days in China.  She was getting tired real quick of all the same stuff.  My aunt brought over some Chinese food that our local resteraunt gave her for Brinlee and she really didnt want it either except for the white rice. I need to get off of here and clean up this house man its a wreck.  When we got home my mom had it spic and span but now it looks like a bomb went off.   I really appreciate everyones prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi April!
    I am so glad that Brinlee did so well on the flight home and that she is transitioning well in to her new home! We just got back late yesterday afternoon, so we are still pretty jet-lagged. The flight went better than expected for Lucy, so that was good (only a 10 minute screaming fit as we were landing at 12 hours on the plane, I think it was a night terror). I can't remember if Brinlee likes eggs? I mixed a couple eggs with about a tablespoon of water and microwave it for around 90 seconds and gave it to Lucy for lunch with a little soy sauce on it, and she loved it. It has been one of Sam's favorite things to eat since he came home 5 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our house looked so good when we got home. Now it is a disaster. I don't have the energy to clean it, either! :(

    ReplyDelete