Introducing Ruo Yan

Saturday, May 28, 2011

We made it to Henan (Zhengzhou)

We had a quick flight over to here.  We got an update on Brinlee.  The two things that stick out to me right now is the foster mom says that she sleeps only with adults.  So I guess we are going to be in for it for a while until I can get her in her own bed.  The other thing it says is that she is potty trained.  Woohoo!!!!  Me and Jason are really excited to meet her but are also very nervous.  We will be going in the morning at 9:30 to get her.  We will be gone for several hours.  For those of you who want to skype we probably wont be able to skype until your time 1:00 in the morning or just wait until 7 or 8 your time Monday morning.  Wow the smog here is really bad you cant even see the sky.  I thought I would post a pic of our guide we had to leave behind in Beijing.  He was sooooo nice and funny.  Next post we will have Brinlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment