Introducing Ruo Yan

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Our first day in China

The Great Wall


stadium


a woman during the acrobat show

Lock your heart on the wall
Jade factory
We have meet all the couples I think there are 14 couples.  Most of them have already adopted from here but a few that this is their first time too.  Everyone is sooo nice.   It is quit nerve racking when no one speaks english when you are very hungry or thirsty.  LOL    We got up and went to the Great Wall, Jade factory, stadium then an acrobat show.   It was really hot today but there was a breeze.  People drive crazy here.  I dont think I can say that enough it really has you on the edge of your seats.  We are doing well.  Just very very tired.  We will fly out in the morning to Henan.  I will show you all some pics now.

1 comment:

  1. So does this mean that it is 9:30 Sunday morning your time? And does that mean that you are getting Brinlee today? I can't stop checking the internet for the lastest updates! I am so excited and happy for you both! We have everyone praying for a safe journey! Love You!

    ReplyDelete