Introducing Ruo Yan

Monday, May 30, 2011

Gotcha Day!!!







We got Brinlee this morning.  She wasnt very happy at first.  She kept asking me and Jason for her Mama.  It broke our hearts.  She was handed to us outside and she really wasnt happy about it.  We are so thankful for this little girl that God has given us.  What made it so special is that after we had a chance to look her over she had a jade necklace on so I asked one of our guides and she said that it ment Christian which we knew that because of it being a cross.   God is sooooo amazing.  She is finally warming up to me and laughing at me when I say uh oh.  What a special day this has been. 

3 comments:

  1. SHe is amazing!! Wanted to talk to you all the night you got her but I couldn't stay awake. :( I just wanted to say that I am very jealous that BRinlee is potty trained. Maybe I need to send Parker over there! So happy for you guys!! Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they said she is but she insists on using her diapers we have. She is like Parker she brings them to me. Potty trained here is them wearing their pants split and squating down anywhere, anytime. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. THat is so funny!! Maybe I should try that! :) We could have them both at the park doing it!!! SO funny!

    ReplyDelete